Saturday 6 April 2013

My travel to another state

Travelling eej soo much phun!Oh. only sometimes.
I was in Bangalore last week for two reasons:
1. To visit  my grandparents and
2. I thought, with hopes galore, that I would be benefited by a change of environment. (I am terribly bored)

The former happened (as it was meant to be) but the latter did not. I guess I was expecting too much. For instance, I had this crazy idea to jump into a bus at Bangalore which would transport me to  Mysore where I would do sky-diving. :P

Haha, sure, laugh away, cynics!

Anyway, my trip was not completely wasted. I threw my money at my grandparents and showered them with gifts (ok, that is grossly exaggerated but you get the point), I met this great friend of mine who's come home from Germany (I know her since we both were 4 or 5) and I met my cousin with whom I got completely sloshed :P (I hope all your lips are sealed, otherwise the 'elders' of my house will make sure this is my last post here).
At a certain point in my complete state of inebriation, I fought with an auto guy in crappy Kannada, managed to catch a bus and come home unscathed and in one piece. Phew.

Also during the trip folks, I managed to attract the attention of a creepy Uncle at the airport (why, why I ask!) who was fervent in his desire to know where I lived and where I worked. After successfully dodging him, I ran into the security-check area and spent the next two hours glancing over my shoulder for the fear of running into him again. Sheesh.

Anywho, all in all, a good trip I'd say. I came home, aided in the exchange of goods (grandmom-mom; pickles, papad and the like) and news (all tam-bhram gossip. Not interesting) and slept. A week well spent.

And PS: Kob, sabr rakhiye. Hum sab ko ass moving and working main thoda time lagta hai. :D
And people, wtf. Moving your ass will aid in weight loss. Promise. :P (Except you Sneha. You stay put. :P)

4 comments:

Kavitha | Foodomania said...

Varsha? :P Nice.

You attract some weird men :D Good you had fun.. I'm mindfucked!

Kavitha @ Foodomania said...

Also... pics?

$neha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
$neha said...

I have been moving mine a lot :/ the other day i walked 4 miles...oh shit let me write about it!