Wednesday 20 March 2013

my 1st post :) (Kritika)

Finallly after ages i'm blogging again...all thanks to our frnd KAVI...n her galies which are sooo true....dt evryone in dis group is very lazy...including me...all of us come online daily bt are tooo lazy to type a post...
But as far as i'm concerned life has become too monotonouas lately...currently working as a designer....whc i  always wanted to but have been stuck....want to gooo somewhr on a long weeekend........its not as if i don't enjoy my work....but smtyms u jus need a break..right????
I'll defntly post sm of my work for u ol to check out....n give ur constructive feedback...
(*srry for chat language....not dat perfect as kavi....but nonetheless....will improve dat in future)
till den enjoyy....and people start posting...
cheers
Kritika :)

1 comment:

Kavitha @ Foodomania said...

Good, you wrote! :D I'm so relieved to see someone other than me finally writing!

Yes, we all need a break!! How about planning something in May?! :)

Btw... you're a designer? I thought you worked in Advertising! Read the About Us part & tell me what to update in yours! :D