Wednesday 24 April 2013

1000 views.... (really??)


I don't know whether to celebrate or not. :P I mean, we wanted to gossip with each other. And we're what 7 or 8 people? If it were just us reading our posts, we wouldn't have reached a 1000 views within a month. Which is why I did some digging into the stats... Here's what I found: -


I (almost) get the Indian & USA numbers. But what I don't get is why people from Germany, Russia & Korea are reading our blogs!? :-D Do you think they are some kind of spies looking to get sensitive information from India? :P I can think of no other reason. It's not like we've written something useful / optimized our posts for the Google search anyway. Neither am I promoting this blog elsewhere. So the question is - where are the readers coming from?

(P.S: If you are one of the Germans or Russians reading our blog, do give us a shout out! :P)

No comments: