Sunday 7 April 2013

My first post girls- college life...


College life is fun…days that you cherish long after you are actually out of college…AND I still have a year of college life left…yay to that…and   :P to all of you who are technically out of college…

But like every coin has two sides…college life has its pros and cons…take for example the fact that every 3rd month or so your life is screwed by a predicament called EXAMS…why oh why???

So here I am…writing my first post when I should actually be “studying for exams”..(its PL time folks…)…

As I am writing I wonder why is it that suddenly you find everything …n that inclds all routine, mundane n EXTREAMELY boring stuff VERY interesting? When I mentioned this 2 a frnd…she said its probably LOVE…but I said…

NAH…EXAMS ARE NEARING YAAR…( btw…”everything” does NOT include STUDYING for exms)…so that explains the sudden surge of interest( right frm reading the newspaper twice everyday to watching the tear filled soaps on TV along with dadi…)…

So nw I’l sign off folks…(My exams r nearing every minute u knw!!)…Wish me luck…

PS: kavi…happy r v???

2 comments:

$neha said...

That is so true...i finish up an entire season of a tv series in 1 week of my exams :/ no wonder it reflects on my grades :/

Unknown said...

your not alone...i have to study for exams too and here i am doing the most random stuff u can ever imagine!
still, u and me were never that different to begin with... all the best!