Friday 22 March 2013

1st Post (Rini)

wats up ppl...
once again i find myself staring at a blank page and wondering off into the space about what to write...
this has happened to me twice before now, and in the same week! (the previous 2 instances when this happened was in my 2nd mid term xam, held this week)
but the xams were still better, atleast u had a time limit and NO ONE called u lazy coz u dint fill the answer sheet!!!
geez kavi, swati! take it easy...we'll write when something comes up....
oh! by the way...rini here... :P
for now i am working hard on my thesis (and by "working hard" i mean working hardly)....
my topic for thesis is "science city" and for something that's going to stick with me through out my life in my portfolio...i dint give it a lot of thought...infact i just blurted it out when my mentor asked me what my topic was going to be...now 8 months later i wonder why i chose a topic i had NO interest in...
karma..i guess. you fool around 4 years and in the last year you'll have to work twice as hard...
boring topic...neways my quota for 1st post is done...am i off the hook now??

also, i sincerely thank kavi....for giving me something better than facebook (if we all continue this way)
i'll try to write something cheerfull nxt time...but i cant promise nething...

untill nxt tym...



2 comments:

Kavitha @ Foodomania said...

LOL!!! :D I understand how it feels to be forced to do something you don't love. I spent 4 years of my life doing CA. :P
But hey, all's well that ends well. Best of luck!

I request you to give a "heading" to the post, btw! :D

Swati Padmanabhan said...

Rini! Why science city?! You should have said amusement park or ghost town. :-P