Friday 22 March 2013

My 1st Post (Swati)


Hola amigos, I don't think I need to introduce myself :P but I really want to thank the Kob for creating the blog and helping us all connect, rather, re-connect.

Today, I want to bitch about my company.  So for all those who don't know or have forgotten, I work(where, I won’t say, for obvious reasons).  So I sincerely hope, this blog is not public for  I’m sure a ‘You’re fired’ tag on my CV wouldn’t impress anyone.

So, firstly my office is in Powai.  If anyone likes to travel through dust and smoke and odour every single day for two house, please come live at Vasinaka and travel to Powai for work. I am sure you’ll never quit.

Also, if there is anything that will make you feel insignificant, its working where I work. It’s a freaking monster-company! There is absolutely no relation between the people working at, say, Hydrocarbon with those working in the Electrical business(where I work). We are all only connected by a Mr. XYZ sitting in the head office at town (Colaba) who forwards ‘Corporate e-mails’ to the 15000 employees across India.

If ever, anyone of you gets bored of the females you are surrounded with, come to my company. It’s a fucking sausage-fest.  Even the plain-est of girls will have guys eyeing her away to glory. Conversations will revolve around only, and only, the women on the other floors. Guys have one crush on every floor of the building. That’s how stud-ly they think they are. Only, they aren’t.  :P

Boo-hoo no one  listens to me!

I think my bitching quota of the day is over. There are some good things about the place to. Maybe I’d like to write about that some other day. Lastly, I want to say, I like my work. :P
Until later,

Cheers!

PS: Move your asses, you lazy bozos! Write, write, write!

3 comments:

Kavitha @ Foodomania said...

Sigh.. that's how the corporate life works. In my opinion, if you wanna be the one taking decisions & actually doing something that means to you - an MNC is not the place to be! Start your own company or something!

Btw - people only have to click the "About" page to know where you work :P

Swati Padmanabhan said...

Nooooo! Edit it. Put a competitor's name there. :P

Kavitha @ Foodomania said...

No ways. :P