Thursday 16 May 2013

Shot my 1st "cooking" video

Hey everybody! :-D

I made Gnocchi today and I thought a photo just wouldn't help so I decided to shoot a 30 second video. And here's how it came out - horrible. lame. audio-less. dark.

Not to mention showing off my short, plump fingers! Why, oh why did I get my dad's fingers? :-/

I cleared my throat and spoke in the best voice ever throughout the video, only to later realize my digicam wouldn't record the audio! :-D Popat ho gaya. But the video itself garnered 20 views within 1 hour and that got me all excited. :-P Talk about going "viral"!

Don't worry, I don't intend for all my posts on this blog to be about my other website. ;-) But I figured a video (no matter how lame) is a milestone worth sharing. :-D

What is up with y'all?

No comments: